The faculty and staff are so excited to welcome our students back to campus on Monday, September 28, 2020. We have a few important announcements related to their return.
1. Students will return in two groups. The groups are organized according to the registering custodial parent’s or guardian’s last name. Group A is for last names (A-L) and Group B is for last names (M-Z).
2. Group A will report to school on Mondays and Tuesdays of each week and Group B will report Thursdays and Fridays.
3. ALL students and staff will work from home on Wednesdays. Students are required to participate in small group instruction and complete tasks through online learning platforms assigned by their classroom teachers.
4. Students must report to school by 7:50 a.m. if they desire breakfast.
5. Students are late at 8:05 a.m. All late arrivals must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
6. Due to limited numbers in the building, parents/guardians are unable to escort students into the building. Rest assure parents, our students are in great hands. The kindergarten teachers will greet students in the front of the building.
7. Our school schedule is from 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. Bus riders will be dismissed at 2:50 p.m. Car and van riders will be dismissed at 3:00 p.m. Walkers will exit at 3:05 p.m.
8. No cars are allowed to park at the bottom of the hill facing the school before 3:30 p.m.
We thank you for being such a great partner of our Tiger Cub Family!!!
Dr. LaKeshya George-Boles, Principal